DC 9/6/16

Last week we worked in illustrator. We had a bunch of different tutorials to go through and try out. I started out with a carrot and a tree. I did okay on them but they ended up not saving so i had to start over and decided to try something else. Well i ended up trying like over 7 more things and everything i tried i couldn’t get to look like it did in the picture. The second thing i tried was a vector halftone effect but it wasn’t turning out right so i decided to delete it and look for something else. I tried a few other things that were to hard and so eventually i ended up coming back to the vector halftone effect and then it actually turned out right so i am actually proud that i finished that. I added my name onto it and then the year that i graduate to make it look a little better. I finished that on thursday so i started thinking about what im going to enter into the state fair art show. I’m not very artistic so i couldn’t really think of much but then friday when it rained really bad, my whole family went out onto the garden city pier once it died down some to watch the waves and i took some pictures on my phone of the ocean and then got the camera i checked out from here and took a bunch of pictures of the waves and below the pier. I ended up having maybe 3 that i liked. Im going to upload them on the computer and see how they look on here and what i need to do to make them look better. I edited 2 of them but im still not sure if they are even good enough to enter in yet. Ill probably try taking more pictures and different places and see if i can get some better stuff. So thats my week and about what i did, and also about my thoughts on my art work for the art show in a few weeks.

2 Comments on DC 9/6/16

1. Catherine DeSimone
    September 8, 2016 at 8:16 pm (8 years ago)

Proofread!

Reply
  2. Catherine DeSimone
    September 8, 2016 at 8:17 pm (8 years ago)

Be sure to reflect on everything I ask! You did not discuss the Venue at all!

Reply