DC 9/9/16

I tried out illustrator and had a lot of difficulty with it. I tried out a bunch of the different tutorials and only came up with one that i could actually finish and had it come out looking the way it was supposed too. I’m not all that big a fan of illustrator but as time goes on and i get more use to working with it, i’m sure i’ll start liking it more. I’ve never ever been any type of artistic. I mean most of the time i can’t even get my stick figures to come out looking normal. So when  i heard we had this line project to do i was like oh my gosh. I took my paper and stared at it for a while but eventually i got some ideas. I already finished two of my boxes. I’ve been looking online and found some step by step drawing things. I’m actually very very proud of what i have already gotten done because like i said i’m not artistic and i’ve never done anything like this. I really like flowers but i don’t really know how to draw them so i found tutorials on all kinds of different ones and i’m working on filling up a whole box of the different ones. I’m not participating in the yearbook cover contest because i’m not good with things like that but i am doing the state fair art show. I’ve narrowed it down to a picture that i really really like but i have a few different effects on it so i’m not sure which one i want to use out of them. I’m getting them printed out on actual paper this weekend so i can see what they look like off a phone and computer. My favorite genre of music is mostly country. I grew up listening to country music and not to mention the fact that i’m from a small country town called Chester SC. I usually only listen to music in the car on the way to school and back or whenever i go somewhere but i occasionally listen to it when im in the shower or getting ready. I listen to music because its calming and i just like it. This is my picture from illustrator vector-halftone-effects